3D models can be added into your augmented reality scenes using the CraftAR Creator and rendered with the CraftAR Augmented Reality SDK in your mobile app.
With the following video tutorial, you will learn how to add a 3D model to your Augmented Reality scene with the CraftAR Creator, then edit the scene and publish the item.
For details about supported formats, optimizations and load time, please refer to the Developer Guide article: Preparing 3D models for the Augmented Reality SDK and the CraftAR Creator.
Further useful articles:
- Rotating and Translating a 3D model with CraftAR Augmented Reality SDK
- Replacing the texture of a 3D model with CraftAR Augmented Reality SDK
- Load 3D models embedded into your app with CraftAR AR SDK
- Handle 3D models downloaded from the cloud in CraftAR
- How to load collada (.dae) 3D Models on iOS in CraftAR AR
(3D models used in the video are courtesy of our partner Soluis.)